Weight Room and Locker Room Updates
In November, Andover #1078 Inc. began a project to refurbish the Weight Room and Locker Room Areas. The old wood paneling and decaying drop-down ceiling were removed and replaced. Lighting in both areas was removed and recessed LED panels installed. New Equipment and Amenities:
- A refrigerator was added to the Locker Room area that is stocked with free bottled water for members of the council.
- Additional Towel hooks, a new mirror, and a table/chair have been added to the Locker Room area.
- Fans have been added to both the Locker Room and Weight Room to improve air circulation.
- A new treadmill has been added to the current one already in the Gym.
- A new Elliptical has been added to replace the old/rusted one.
- Dumbbells have been added to the rack to replace missing weights.
- Work out Posters, holders for the stability balls, and two new floor mats have also been brought in.
- A Message Board has been installed with news and Gym Rules. Please read next time you visit! Rules are intended to preserve the quality of our space and safety/usability for all members.
- Sections of the Floor and benches have been replaced with new cedar.